Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It seems to me that you must be a fat cunt

I’m an animal lover.  Not in the South Park “chicken lover” kind of way, but in the “doggies and kitties enrich my life” kind of way.  So I was pleased to see that a Republican Congressman from Michigan has introduced a bill to let you deduct the cost of pet care.  All was right in my world until I came to the passage below that I bolded:

Animal care can be outrageously expensive. I've probably spent enough money on my cat's ailing kidneys to buy a small car.

Should the government be helping out? One Republican congressman thinks so, and has introduced a bill that allows pet owners to deduct the cost of animal care from their taxes.

The bill would let you deduct as much as $3,500 a year, according to NPR.

Rep. Thaddeus McCotter of Michigan said he's heard that economic hard times are causing some people to give up their pets.  

"When you think about the relationship between people and pets and the humane way that it helps people think, it seemed to me to be a good idea," McCotter said in a video about the bill, according to NPR.

Some pet owners are thrilled at the idea. But it seems to me that if you choose to have a pet, you should be able to pay for it. 

Do we need a doggy tax break? - Top Stocks Blog - MSN Money

The author of that bolded post is someone named Kim Peterson.  I have no idea who Kim Peterson is… but I have a pretty good idea that she’s a fat cunt.

My assessment is based upon the fact that she didn’t write “It seems to me that if you choose to have children, you should be able to pay for them…”  Kim, I don’t know if you’re aware of this or not, but poor people fuck like rabbits and breed like cockroaches.  They can’t afford to have kids, but they choose to have them anyway.

My tax dollars go to pay for such bullshit like WIC, Medicaid, and welfare for people who chose to have children they couldn’t afford.  Quite honestly, I’d rather help a sick cat than a sick child.  Because when the cat grows up, it isn’t likely to carjack me, rape me, or get drunk and crash its piece-of-shit car into me.  The worst thing a sick cat will do to me is shit in my yard.  If, god forbid, someone’s cat jumps my fence and drowns in my pool, I don’t have to worry about a lawsuit.  But if someone’s kid drowns in my pool, I’m probably going to get my ass hauled into court because someone else is a piss-poor parent.

To the best of my knowledge, calling a woman a fat cunt is the most serious insult available to Internet users.  If, by some chance, Kim is actually a man, then I will have to resort to the most serious insult you can make against a man on the Internet, and call him a fag.  Because only a fag or a fat cunt would think there’s a problem with letting people deduct the expenses of pet care from their taxes, but be fine with childcare deductions.

There’s a reason lolcats are all over the Internet, and lolkids aren’t.  Cats > Dogs > small furry creatures > house spiders > kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment